Monday, June 17, 2013

Privacy

Now as I was surfing the internet today I came across this video about "collecting offline data" on THNKRTV'S YouTube Channel in the video is technology expert and author Josh Klein.
On the heels of leaked information by Edward Snowden whom I had a previous post about Mr. Klein talks candidly about this technique of collecting offline data. Everything that he says is dressed up with pretty background music and in a tone that says "this shits okay." Which leads me to ask:

What the hell happened to privacy?! Damn seriously infrared sensors to follow my eyes? What the fuck?! Why do they dress up this idea of collecting offline data or as I like to call it shopping at your local grocery store like it is perfectly okay. New age marketing is becoming more and more intrusive than ever.

The worst about this is that it's probably going to happen and there isn't a damn thing we are going to do about it.

Please leave comments below and follow me on twitter @JusJ_ONTNews and like Our Neighborhood Times on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment